Brand: Vital Nutrients
- Vitamin B3 Niacin: A water-soluble vitamin with an important role in cellular metabolism
- Cholesterol Supplements: Niacin has an impressive record of cholesterol metabolism beneficial effects
- Niacin Supplement: Niacin has a very long history of clinical use in cardiovascular health support
- Quality, Purity & Potency: No coatings or binders, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & sugar-free
- Vital Nutrients: Committed to making high-quality supplements that support health & vitality
Package Dimensions: 48x89x113
Release Date: 14-07-2015
Details: Niacin 500mg Extended Release tablets contain Niacin (vitamin B3), a water soluble vitamin with an important role in cellular metabolism. Niacin has a very long clinical use history and has been shown to support lipid metabolism, Cholesterol, LDL, Lipoprotein (a) and HDL. Niacin has an impressive record of nutritional supportive effects on cholesterol metabolism that are documented in numerous clinical trials. Clinical studies also suggest niacin may also support the peripheral circulatory system and healthy fibrinogen production. Vital Nutrients Niacin 500mg Extended Release Tablets contain a time-release matrix that slowly secretes niacin into the body. Clinical trials have demonstrated bioavailability and tolerance of Vital Nutrients extended release Niacin. 1500 mg per day supports lipid metabolism.
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
Amount Per Serving: 1 tablet contain: Niacin (extended release) 500mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable Waxes (Rice Bran, and/or Carnauba), Stearic Acid (Veg), Magnesium Stearate (Veg), and Silica.